Great First Time Buyer or Investor Home
- Single-family · 1 Unit
715 6th. Street SW Willmar, MN, 56201 United States Get directions$73,900 $42/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1920 Years
- Area Willmar
- District Willmar
- MLS# 5280518
- Listed 1 Month 4 Days Ago
- Has Potential for updates and resale or very inexpensive living.
- Total Maintenance Free Exterior Vinyl Siding New Vinyl Windows throughout. Extra sized Lot .
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $710
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Willmar Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|2||Willmar Senior High School||9-12||3.3 mi|
|NA||Lakeview School||K-12||0.1 mi|
|NA||Woodland Center||5-12||0.1 mi|
|4||Kennedy Elementary School||K-5||0.2 mi|
|NA||Willmar Area Learning Center||7-12||0.2 mi|
|NA||Gemini Learning Center||3-12||0.2 mi|
|NA||Community Christian School||PK-12||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 715 6th. Street SW, Willmar, MN, 56201 United States
- DOUGLAS FENSTRA LREB (Licensed Real Estate Broker), ALC (Accredited Land Consultant) Commercial Broker with 39 years experience
- Fenstra Real Estate, Inc. 2800 1st Street South Ste#200, Willmar, MN 56201
- Office (320) 235-1022
- Mobile (320) 212-1448
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Kandiyohi County, Willmar, Pennock, Kandiyohi, Atwater, New London-Spicer, Sunburg, Lake Lillian, Raymond, Swift County, Benson, DeGraff, Murdock, Kerkhoven, Paynesville, Belgrade
- Specializations Sell and Lease Commercial Real Estate, Farm Land, Lots & Property Management