- Single-family · 1 Unit
5841 1st. Street N. Willmar, MN, 56201 United States Get directions$439,000 $315/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age1993 Years
- Area Dovre Township
- District Willmar
- MLS# 5277766
- Listed 1 Month 10 Days Ago
- Complete Custom Home. All Custom Cabinets, Doors, and many Built ins. Six Panel Solid Oak doors. In floor heat and Geo Thermal Heating and Cooling. All Anderson Windows.
- Expansive 5 Acre manicured yard Over sized 3 Car Garage all Stucco siding and low maintenance Exterior. All Concrete Driveway and Patio on the walkout basement.
- Main Floor Master and Den (could be bedroom. Walk in Closets and beautiful Master bath. This home is all custom built and well appointed.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,182
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Willmar Senior High School||9-12||2.7 mi|
|4||Willmar Middle School||6-8||4.7 mi|
|2||Dream Technical Academy||7-12||2.9 mi|
|NA||North Central Learning Center||K-12||2.9 mi|
|NA||Lake Park School||4-12||3.1 mi|
|2||Prairie Lakes Education Center||4-12||3.1 mi|
|NA||Woodland Center||5-12||4.4 mi|
|NA||Lakeview School||K-12||4.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 5841 1st. Street N., Willmar, MN, 56201 United States
- DOUGLAS FENSTRA LREB (Licensed Real Estate Broker), ALC (Accredited Land Consultant) Commercial Broker with 39 years experience
- Fenstra Real Estate, Inc. 2800 1st Street South Ste#200, Willmar, MN 56201
- Office (320) 235-1022
- Mobile (320) 212-1448
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Kandiyohi County, Willmar, Pennock, Kandiyohi, Atwater, New London-Spicer, Sunburg, Lake Lillian, Raymond, Swift County, Benson, DeGraff, Murdock, Kerkhoven, Paynesville, Belgrade
- Specializations Sell and Lease Commercial Real Estate, Farm Land, Lots & Property Management